Beanstalk Rom Note 3

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Well i came across this one over on xda and thought i would give it a try. Its a very small download roughly 250mb so was not a surprise that all bloat is removed S-Pen and all.

I rarely use the pre-installed features although i do like them being there for that moment that i might.

That said i like how clean and fresh this rom is.

Will stick with this for a few weeks and see how this one goes but so far i like it.

Posted via Android Central App

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Well i came across this one over on xda and thought i would give it a try. Its a very small download roughly 250mb so was not a surprise that all bloat is removed S-Pen and all.

I rarely use the pre-installed features although i do like them being there for that moment that i might.

That said i like how clean and fresh this rom is.

Will stick with this for a few weeks and see how this one goes but so far i like it.

I tried Beanstalk for my One X and it was pretty good!

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Yeh its not bad dude but discovered that video playback (default) is not at the right frame rate so it stutters and no option to change.

Will try MX player and see if that sorts if not then i will be flashing back to foxhound.

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Well update had to revert back to foxhound as i couldn't see a fix for the video playback, shame as it seemed like a good rom.