Gonna switch from iPhone but....

WildCatBBN3

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Getting bored with iPhone just got the 5s. Want something different. Leaning toward the LG G2 or Note 3 or HTC ONE. I wanna know which one u all prefer. Very honest opinions welcome. Might even keep the 5s and get the best of both worlds but don't know about adding a line to get it. Don't really need 2 phones. LOL

Tapped out on my iPhone 5S

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Of the 3 mentioned I would get the Note 3. The GS5 is going to be announced tomorrow at MWC, so it could be worth waiting for that or the next HTC One :)

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Of those 3 I like the G2 over the One over the Note, however if you're interested in the Note looking at the LG Pro 2 might be worthwhile and HTC is expected to announce their sequel to the One next month.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I still like my HTC One above all but the G2 is a really close second

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
It's a good phone, just not fond of their skin and the rear buttons.

I like different, not sure about day to day use but it didn't seem too awkward in the store. That being said, I'm an X man and touchless controls is way better than buttons anywhere, IMO :)

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I like different, not sure about day to day use but it didn't seem too awkward in the store. That being said, I'm an X man and touchless controls is way better than buttons anywhere, IMO :)

I tried the Verizon variant and could not differentiate between the buttons. I would have recommended the X, but he narrowed it down to the other 3 :(

WildCatBBN3

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I think I'm gonna get the G2 mainly cuz of all the reviews have been great. Also I don't really care for samsung. I have a LG tv n love it.

WildCatBBN3

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Well the LG G2 is not available at any Best Buy in my area. Thinking I really like the Blue HTC One.