Has anyone mentioned what DIDN'T get announced at the Samsung event today?
Was hoping for a new Note 8, and disappointed that they didn't announce one to be released with the S5. I've been waiting for a high-end 7-8" Android tablet with a high-res screen, and after passing on the Nexus 7 Bezel Edition, I thought we had a winner with the Galaxy Tab 8.4, but then they went and gimped it at 16gb. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
Still waiting ...
Last edited by worknman; 02-24-2014 at 05:24 PM.
- 02-24-2014, 05:57 PM #2
Last edited by Ry; 02-24-2014 at 09:13 PM.Android Central Moderator
Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KTU84P, KitKat 4.4.4)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
Re: Has anyone mentioned what DIDN'T get announced at the Samsung event today?
Right, but didn't they announce the last one with the S4 last year? Plus, according to Wikipedia, it was released on April 11, 2013 in the US. So it's time for a new one anyway I thought they were starting a pattern of announcing the latest Note 8 with the S-series, and announcing the latest Note 10 with the Note 3 series.
- By smooth4lyfe in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 24Last Post: 02-27-2014, 04:07 PM
- By Gabo_Es in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-26-2014, 02:24 PM
- By oplix in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 16Last Post: 02-24-2014, 08:42 PM
- By tmann202 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2014, 04:43 PM
- By Trolled123 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 02-24-2014, 04:41 PM