- 1 Posts
Encrypted email in native mail-client
I run Andriod 4.3 (9.2.A.0.295) on a Sony Xperia V.
There is support to use S/MIME encryption in the native email client, you can use the security settings for each email account.
However, I am not able to install my S/MIME certificate, the system says that it cannot find my .pfx file?
It says that it should be on the external storage, but its till cannot find it. Any tips on how I can accomplish this?
- By SteveDBMe in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2014, 08:55 PM
- By kelleygirlmma in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 6Last Post: 03-04-2014, 01:17 AM
- By shappeusp in forum HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 02-27-2014, 01:33 AM
- By Lenny Laskowski in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2014, 01:14 PM
- By vijustlove in forum IntroductionsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-26-2014, 08:14 AM