- 341 Posts
Samsung Galaxy F1
All-metallic version of Galaxy S5 might launch in May under the Galaxy F moniker | SamMobile
This is just a rumour obviously but it would make sense. What does that mean for the S line?
A just above budget device range or will it move completely into the budget category? Joining the likes of the Nexus 5? No not yet at £600 the S5 is still very much in the premium range and in my opinion it will remain.
But the F range will if true be another option in the premium range.
Hope there is an element of truth in this rumour.
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-27-2014, 09:22 AM #2
- 03-04-2014, 09:49 AM #3
- By bharani bobby in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 11Last Post: 12-09-2014, 10:48 AM
- By dsl4life in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-03-2014, 04:16 PM
- By petenjen in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-27-2014, 02:00 PM
- By Rosita Figueroa in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2014, 03:36 AM
- By AlbertCamus in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2014, 12:37 AM