Help with S3 lag
My S3 has been pretty laggy over the last couple days and so I'm wanting to wipe my cache however: My volume buttons are bust so I cannot boot into recovery mode to do this... I have a mac so can't root my phone (I don't think?!).. What do I do to clear the cache?!!
I've seen apps on the play store to do this but all require root access..
Any help greatly appreciated.
- 02-28-2014, 01:13 PM #2
Re: Help with S3 lag
Well, alternatively you could do a factory reset. If you don't mind losing your apps data, you can use Helium to backup.
Just buy one of these and replace it, it's pretty easy to open up Samsung phones: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...2F400525066364
I suggest rooting it and install CyanogenMod if you really want to get rid of the lag. Maybe you can try VirtualBox or bootcamp.
- By MrMLK in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 39Last Post: 06-21-2016, 04:47 PM
- By shoii in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 02-28-2014, 12:34 PM
- By Abdal Jaquez in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 02-28-2014, 09:44 AM
- By mojo rising in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-28-2014, 08:53 AM
- By verde15 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2014, 04:57 AM