Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How can you restore my android phone?

So, as usual i was just being the crazy me and I factory reset my phone, without a thought of backing it up, now i do not know how to fix it. Please help.

Default Re: How can you restore my android phone?

Welcome to Android Central! You should be able to sync all of your Google Contacts and Calendars easily once you log back in on your phone. If your phone didn't automatically start reinstalling apps, you could open Google Play, go to My Apps/All, and start picking the apps that you want to reinstall. Unfortunately, any data you stored locally and did not backup or sync is gone.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

yea that's not the problem,well it is but not now, i didn't have any data in there anyways, yea but once i opened back my phone it asked me to choose a language after that i must connect to a wifi, when i try to connect to my home wifi it didn't work it said authentication error occured even when i put the right password in, i tried restarting it, and forgetting it and reenter the password, but it still doesnt work.

Try rebooting the router by unplugging the power for 10 seconds, then plugging back in, and waiting another 10 seconds or so for the connection to reestablish.

Posted via Android Central App
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

i already tried that, it still doesn't work.

Have you tried using some other wifi network, like a public network at your local Starbucks or library?
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

well thanks, I tried that and it worked, one more question, does factory reset deactivate my phone number?

Factory reset of your phone does not deactivate the phone number. All local data will be lost, but data that was synced or backed up to your Google account will automatically be restored once you sign back in with your phone after the reset.

Thank you for this thread. I have the same issues with my device.