Is my Galaxy Note 3 corrupt?
Just got a Note 3 today, but I keep getting this pop up saying an app is trying to invade my system. Then it tells me 2 click OK and it takes me to all my apps, but doesn't indicate which one it is. I find it very strange and when I went into my application manager, there's 2 apps named ANT PLUS INS and ANT Radio. I never downloaded these. It seems 2 have come pre-installed because I did a factory reset and it's still there, yet there isn't an icon for any ANT apps in my app menu.
Anyone have any suggestions and did anyone else's Note 3 come with those 2 pre-installed apps?
- 03-03-2014, 10:04 PM #2
- 03-03-2014, 10:43 PM #3
Re: Is my Galaxy Note 3 corrupt?
Yes, after the factory reset it still pops up. It gave me the option of having it not appear for 30 days by checking an empty box when it popped up. All i did was port everything from my Note 2 over to the Note 3. Nothing out of the ordinary. It only pops up once in awhile, but not now since i checked the box.
Should i update Clean Master? Does anyone use that?
I am sure it is nothing. I just think its weird because its a new Note 3 that i got earlier today.
- 03-05-2014, 10:01 PM #5
- By coryh131 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 8Last Post: 03-06-2014, 05:46 PM
- By perithimus in forum AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2014, 07:13 PM
- By Elijah Wood in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2014, 10:30 PM
- By Elijah Wood in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2014, 10:11 PM
- By Nadav Dor in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2014, 09:36 PM