Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By chevyman29
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default the DELL ads are crazy

    the freaking pop up ads are ruining this site GRRRRRRRRR the dell ad has no way to minimize it and it blocks the topics............

    I guess whenever enough people start leaving this site maybe the owners will sit up and take notice.
    mysticaly4u likes this.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: the DELL ads are crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by chevyman29 View Post
    the freaking pop up ads are ruining this site GRRRRRRRRR the dell ad has no way to minimize it and it blocks the topics............

    I guess whenever enough people start leaving this site maybe the owners will sit up and take notice.
    Are you sure you don't have sort of Malware?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: the DELL ads are crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Farish View Post
    Are you sure you don't have sort of Malware?
    no mal ware here its a on going issue on this site that has been discussed before. it was the HP ads now its dell .
  4. #4  

    Default Re: the DELL ads are crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by chevyman29 View Post
    no mal ware here its a on going issue on this site that has been discussed before. it was the HP ads now its dell .
    I have adblock off on this site and not a single problem like what you are mentioning. In fact 99 percent of the time all I see is the top and bottom banner ad.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: the DELL ads are crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Farish View Post
    I have adblock off on this site and not a single problem like what you are mentioning. In fact 99 percent of the time all I see is the top and bottom banner ad.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/and...-annoying.html

    here you go.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: the DELL ads are crazy

    I have never seen an ad here. .. ??? Galaxy Note 3

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
  7. #7  
    cgardnervt's Avatar

    Posts
    3,471 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    Carrier
    None Yet...

    Default Re: the DELL ads are crazy

    I see it too an it is annoying....I agree that ads help keep this service free...But damn you can not minimize it.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-08-2015, 07:39 PM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-02-2015, 07:45 AM
  3. S Health isn't the same on Sprint Galaxy Note 3 with KitKat 4.4.2
    By cib227 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2014, 11:15 PM
  4. Note 3 to HDMI.. What's the best way?
    By Almeuit in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-06-2014, 10:42 AM
  5. pdfs from S note export are very slow to print
    By boop223 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2014, 01:15 PM

Posting Permissions