- 2 Posts
root my boost mobile
Hi I am new here. I have been thinking of rooting my boost mobile force. sense they have put a data cap on it. If i root my phone will boost mobile able to track how much data I use, or does any one know how I can keep them from tracking my data usages 2.5 gig that is not much, and I all ready used 1 gig. I need help
Last edited by rkemery; 03-05-2014 at 03:37 PM.
- 03-06-2014, 01:06 AM #2
Re: root my boost mobile
Sent from my AT&T One X running CodefireX ROM Android Version 4.4.“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!
- By Teamlegend in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 03-10-2014, 04:14 PM
- By shift_louie in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 27Last Post: 03-09-2014, 10:19 PM
- By Eric OConnor in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2014, 02:27 PM
- By lccurtis1 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 03-05-2014, 09:34 PM
- By staticK78 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 03-05-2014, 11:02 AM