Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Cool root my boost mobile

Hi I am new here. I have been thinking of rooting my boost mobile force. sense they have put a data cap on it. If i root my phone will boost mobile able to track how much data I use, or does any one know how I can keep them from tracking my data usages 2.5 gig that is not much, and I all ready used 1 gig. I need help
    Thanks, Robert
    Last edited by rkemery; 03-05-2014 at 03:37 PM.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    4,220 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Default Re: root my boost mobile

Quote Originally Posted by rkemery View Post
    Hi I am new here. I have been thinking of rooting my boost mobile force. sense they have put a data cap on it. If i root my phone will boost mobile able to track how much data I use, or does any one know how I can keep them from tracking my data usages 2.5 gig that is not much, and I all ready used 1 gig. I need help
    Thanks, Robert
    Root will not prevent them from seeing your data usage. It is all traced via the sim card you use. Check to see if there are any apps on your phone that are using data excessively. Usually the built in data meter can tell you what apps are using the most data.

Sent from my AT&T One X running CodefireX ROM Android Version 4.4.
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: root my boost mobile

I do not believe I have sim card not like the old phones I use to have. This phones is a android boost mobile phone force