Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need help with my Gallery

When i hit the gallery button, it use to appear as 3 different folders across the screen. Now only 2 across the screen. The folders enlarged. How i make them the way they were again besides factory restoring?

Default Re: Need help with my Gallery

Which folder is missing now? Maybe that folder no longer has photos in it, in which case the folder wouldn't show up in the Gallery.
    Banned

Global Posts
    154 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Which folder is missing now? Maybe that folder no longer has photos in it, in which case the folder wouldn't show up in the Gallery.
    That's my guess too.
    Kind of confirmed by the embarrased absence of a response by the OP.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

No folders are missing. Everything is there. Let me tell u again what is happening. So when i click the gallery icon, it takes me all my photos, but there is usually 3 folders across the screen in each row. For some reason, i don't think i clicked anything to change the setting, but instead of 3 folders across the screen, it is now 2 folders across each row on the screen. Clearly, the folders enlarged in order to go from 3 to 2. It usually is my camera folder first, and then all the different folders from artwork attached my music. So how do i make it go back to 3 rows like it normally is when i 1st purchased the phone from the T-Mobile store?

If anyone has an answer that would be great, but at this point, i did a hard factory reset and it is back to normal.

I assume you're talking about the stock Gallery app, and not the Photos app that is associated with Google+? And remind us again, which device are you using? Note 2, right? Is there some specific Samsung Gallery app you're using?

On my Nexus 5, when I open the stock Gallery app, I can see 2 folders across and 3 down, but of course, I can scroll horizontally as well to see more folders. It's always been like that for me. In landscape orientation, I can see 4 across and 2 down.