Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Thumbs up Samsung! Sponsoring The Cosmos

If anyone has caught on to the "world" premiere of the show they have brought back , "The Cosmos". You might have caught the Samsung Galaxy adds.
    The only reason i posted this is because i have to give it to samsung , from a marketing standpoint they hit a home run. I mean what a better demographic to target than those that are tuning in to a science oriented program. President obama even talked a little before the program even started, so i think the turnout was supposed to be large. I think apple or any other tech company would have killed to get that spot but it went to the boys at Samsung, kudos again .

Please post thoughts on this,or let us know if it made no difference to you ,& even if you just caught the commercials and wanted to share your opinion, thankyou

Default Re: Samsung! Sponsoring The Cosmos

Samsung have become brilliant at marketing, it's been amazing watching them grow and be the masters of it in their industry.

They also do heavy marketing in the English football league, Barclays Premier League, during games you either see Galaxy S4 or Galaxy Note 3+Gear written on the bottom left of the screen and then there's the ads before each game, at half-time and after each game.

They are simply brilliant, can't wait for The Cosmos to play here
    Samsung GALAXY S 4 32GB Exynos Octa Black Mist
    Samsung GALAXY S II 16GB Ceramic White
    Apple iPad4 WiFi+3G/LTE 16GB

Global Posts
    1,141 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

Default Re: Samsung! Sponsoring The Cosmos

I mentioned to a friend that it was brilliant marketing aimed at phone geeks. Way to go Samsung. 😆

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3
    What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2