- 29 Posts
Im looking to get a 10 inch tablet and i dont know which way to lean, samsung (Who i generally hate for touchwiz, but they do make an astounding product for tablets) the ipad, or windows? as far as android goes its had to see the benefits when there are so few choices for it to my knowledge, i wanna keep it for awhile and i know with ipad updates and upgrades wont be an issue, but i REALLY like windows 8 on the tablets for their functionality..........what about you guys, whats yourtake on the 3? what do you guys have? whats your experinces. just interestedin the discussion.
- 03-10-2014, 07:08 PM #2
Re: Tablet Dilema
On this Android forum, you're likely going to get recommendations for mostly Android tablets (and probably a fair number of iPad recommendations as well). In regards to 10" Android tablets, you're not just limited to Samsung. The outgoing Nexus 10 (which actually is made by Samsung, but doesn't have all of the TouchWiz bells & whistles) is still a solid tablet, and can be found for around $350 these days from various sellers (new, not refurbished). Asus also makes some decent 10" tablets like the MeMO Pad 10 FHD. And Lenovo's upcoming Yoga 10 HD+ has been getting some good press (coming soon).
- 03-11-2014, 05:14 PM #3
- 03-11-2014, 11:05 PM #4
Re: Tablet Dilemma
You should check out the Dell venue pro series. They come in 8 and 11 inch. Really nice and great functionality and run the full windows 8 suite. If you do the regular dell venue series in the same sizes those are android powered. I suggest either the venue pro is around 300-350 for the 8 in.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Bart Pleiter in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2014, 02:03 PM
- By Irene Iwannou in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 03-10-2014, 04:51 AM
- By poohbear1968 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2014, 01:52 AM
- By poohbear1968 in forum ASUS MeMO Pad 10Replies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2014, 01:43 AM
- By Yogi217 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2014, 08:33 AM