- 50 Posts
Sprint in Cincinnati?
Hey guys, just switched from Verizon to Sprint.
Yeah, right...why, you ask? Honestly, Verizon is a dictator in the mobile world. I know plenty of people that work there and they are all douchey, their training program is top notch but it clearly brings out the arrogance and douchiness of their salespeople. Every time I walked into a verizon store I got an immediate whiff of hair gel, skin waxing agents, and can spot tie clips and bluetooth headsets from a mile away. This obviously translates into [inappropriate language removed by moderators] customer service.
Ive been with Verizon about 10 years, and its just time for a change. I'm leaving the country in a month so i figured Id test out Sprint for about 30 days.
How is the coverage in Cinci? Data speeds, call/text speed/quality? I really cant find much on the subject here or through google.
- 03-12-2014, 04:51 PM #2
- 03-12-2014, 05:11 PM #3
- 50 Posts
Re: Sprint in Cincinnati?
Im just going to include this in this thread as to not make a new one...
Ill be leaving for Germany in a month or so. I'll be all over Europe for the next year and a half. How will a Sprint Nexus 5 do over there? I don't have to take it but I would if it would work like a phone does over here (clearly I have no clue about global capabilities haha).
- 03-14-2014, 08:26 PM #5
- By limoman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 03-12-2014, 08:56 PM
- By Locko2001 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2014, 06:00 PM
- By bigbadtone in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 03-12-2014, 04:25 PM
- By smooth4lyfe in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2014, 02:14 PM
- By SmItH197 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2014, 12:12 PM