KitKat micro Sd question
I don't know if this question has been asked I wasn't able to find it so if so please forgive me. But when I get a phone that is running Kit Kat with expandable memory will I still be able to download torrent files and save them to my sd card. I currently have an HTC One and look forward to either aGalaxy s5 or a new HTC One 2014 however I'm concerned that I will now not be able to download my torrent files and move them to my micro sd card. If you could please let me know if this will still be possible please do so....
Sent from my HTC6500LVW using AC Forums mobile app
- 03-15-2014, 11:17 PM #2
Re: KitKat micro Sd question
There really should be no reason why any download can't be shifted to the SD card. Granted, you may not have the luxury of changing the download path, but you should still be able to move it once the download is complete.
- 03-16-2014, 12:29 PM #3
- By RichardHewlett in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2014, 03:32 AM
- By Hans Dekkers in forum HTC One XReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2014, 10:15 PM
- By TNCattleDog in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 03-16-2014, 05:59 PM
- By Dave7744 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2014, 08:49 AM
- By matannnnn in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 03-15-2014, 08:38 PM