- 03-20-2014, 08:03 PM #2
Re: Anyone with any idea on how to download youtube videos?
Now you'll have to do it on a laptop or desktop PC and transfer it then to your Android device.
But YouTube videos are between 1,000 and 10,000 times the size of their URLs/links. Storing YouTube videos on a mobile device seems like a massive waste of storage space to me when a URL/link gets you the same video...
- 03-20-2014, 08:37 PM #4
- 341 Posts
As for urls that's true obviously takes up less space but not all have home broadband to stream or decent mobile speeds. So like me I steal my Bros Internet to download and then watch at home.
Sent From the one the only the magnificent Note 3.
- 03-21-2014, 03:51 AM #5
- 03-21-2014, 06:35 AM #6
- By int_architect in forum Samsung Gear FitReplies: 7Last Post: 04-11-2014, 09:22 PM
- By kaycee213 in forum Samsung Galaxy LightReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2014, 09:24 PM
- By wms3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 8Last Post: 03-23-2014, 01:19 PM
- By spthomas in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2014, 11:55 AM
- By bagou01 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2014, 11:42 AM