Good lockscreen options?
I've been looking for a new lockscreen replacement that is just as stable as the stock TouchWiz (I'm on a galaxy s4) as well as good on battery. I need to have security support, and it needs to have little drain on my battery. Does anyone out there have a suggestion?
Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
- 03-20-2014, 10:43 PM #2
- 168 Posts
Re: Good lockscreen options?
I've tried a few when I had my GS3, widget locker wasn't really stable. The one that worked alright for me was Cover but I'm not sure about security support, it's free so why not try it (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...erscreen.cover).
Also this thread might be useful:
10 lock screen replacement apps for your Android smartphone - xda-developers
- By Aaron OD in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2014, 04:25 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 03-21-2014, 08:44 AM
- By Almeuit in forum Android Security TalkReplies: 3Last Post: 03-19-2014, 02:43 PM
- By wholesaletrash in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2014, 02:36 PM
- By samxool in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 6Last Post: 03-19-2014, 01:31 PM