Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Trying to pick a tablet-thoughts?

Since I'm working my **** off lately, I decided that come my birthday, in oh, 3 months, I'd buy myself a tablet. Not sure which one to go for. Between looking at average costs on Swappa, Amazon, and various deals as is, here's my main choices. Note, I'm looking for a tablet thats good all around, media, gaming, etc. So, here's my choices:

Sprint deal Galaxy Tab 3-I'd just get the basic data plan and use it for wifi/tethering with my phone.

LG G Pad 8.3-heard this one's nice, and a good size too.

Galaxy Note 8.0-same thing, plus I like the s-pen, as I have a Note 2 myself.

Galaxy Note 10.1 2013-seen a few for around 250 or so, sometimes on Swappa. Might be too big though for ease of use.

Tegra Note 7-Gaming, takes a microsd, has a stylus, not bad.

Note I haven't mentioned the Nexus 7 because I like being able to put more storage on my devices, thats all, granted, if I bought one of those mini wifi drives it wouldn't matter. So, thoughts?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Trying to pick a tablet-thoughts?

Nearly 300 views and no one's got any thoughts?
    Banned

Global Posts
    154 Global Posts

Default Re: Trying to pick a tablet-thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by JnEricsonx View Post
    Note, I'm looking for a tablet thats good all around, media, gaming, etc.
    All around?
    Then you've already said it: a Note!

Sprint deal Galaxy Tab 3-I'd just get the basic data plan and use it for wifi/tethering with my phone.
    When you use tethering your connection to the internet is always via MOBILE networks. Even when you think you're on WiFi! That's expensive! I use it rarely. Only as a last resort. And then only for 5 or 10 minutes.