- 207 Posts
I have Samsung Ace 3 S7275R mobile phone. I killed all the auto-started programs from the menu of Samsung's application manager and haven't used a third-party app. But when i try to start any program then automatically the process is enabled again from the application manager and will autostart next time i reset phone. How can i use a program temporary without making it autostart on boot again without using an other app?
- 03-22-2014, 11:43 PM #2
Re: Startup programs
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. Are you basically trying to keep certain apps from starting in the background after manually force-closing them yourself? If so, save yourself the effort, because task-killing is generally not recommended with any modern Android version. See this article for more info.
If you don't want those apps ever to open, you should be able to Disable them in the Settings>Apps>All menu. Just select the app and tap Disable.
- By cleankutazn in forum T-MobileReplies: 15Last Post: 03-29-2014, 05:42 AM
- By Almeuit in forum T-MobileReplies: 20Last Post: 03-16-2014, 09:06 PM
- By Ebircs in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2014, 10:39 AM
- By turbotooslow in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2014, 03:14 PM
- By Grimgrak in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-14-2014, 01:04 AM