Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Back button not working and phone stopping

Just wondering my Samsung Galaxy Note is only a couple of month old and the back button doesn't work anymore, it beeps but does nothing and if i'm playing a game, on the net or just in settings it just stops after about 30secs and returns to the home screen very frustrating, has anyone else had these probs????

Global Posts
    20,776 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Back button not working and phone stopping

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie Holditch View Post
    Just wondering my Samsung Galaxy Note is only a couple of month old and the back button doesn't work anymore, it beeps but does nothing and if i'm playing a game, on the net or just in settings it just stops after about 30secs and returns to the home screen very frustrating, has anyone else had these probs????
    Welcome to the forums.
    I take it you have a Note 3? If so, I would take it back to your carrier. To me, it sounds like you have an issue with at least the software, or possibly the hardware.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here