- 218 Posts
how do I install an app that requires android jelly bean on ICS?
l want to install an app that requires android 4.1 but my phone is on 4.0.1 is there a way to install the app? I've tried rooting my kyocera event but can't. I've tried installing the app with unknown sources checked but I get the error "trouble parsing package". Can someone please help.
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-25-2014, 03:18 PM #2
- 03-25-2014, 03:18 PM #3
- By detn8r in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 8Last Post: 03-29-2014, 02:43 PM
- By huskers15 in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 03-27-2014, 08:00 AM
- By TutorPros1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2014, 12:12 PM
- By Premium1 in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2014, 11:59 AM
- By mackie99 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2014, 03:44 PM