- 1 Posts
I have recently bought a Gal S4 phone that is verizon. I went to T mobile and they unlocked it and activated it. I love the phone but am having a problem sending and reciveing picture messages. I can send regular text messages but not picture messages. Help please
- 03-26-2014, 03:59 PM #2
- 03-26-2014, 04:34 PM #3
Re: Unlocked Phones...
You might have to adjust the APN settings. As for what they should be specifically, I do not know.
From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app
- 03-27-2014, 11:53 PM #4"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- 03-28-2014, 01:38 AM #5Android Central Moderator
Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KTU84P, KitKat 4.4.4)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- By buckwheatdx in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 06-12-2014, 08:35 AM
- By Rick Bell in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 04-02-2014, 08:56 PM
- By AKFL3TCH3R in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-26-2014, 05:35 PM
- By Gonzalito Lluy in forum myTouch 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2014, 03:35 PM
- By wolfhead in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2014, 12:23 PM