Recovering my Contacts from Mac Book Pro Folder

Traian Gabrian

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
Hello Everybody,
I dragged/transferred all my Note 2 data/files in a regular folder on my Mac Book Pro over a USB cable and with the help of the Android File Transfer.
Does anybody knows how to recover my contact list back on my Note 2 after resetting the phone to the factory setting.
I am lost people.

Vsweety

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Hello Everybody,
I dragged/transferred all my Note 2 data/files in a regular folder on my Mac Book Pro over a USB cable and with the help of the Android File Transfer.
Does anybody knows how to recover my contact list back on my Note 2 after resetting the phone to the factory setting.
I am lost people.

Login to the Play Store with your 'old' account name and password and all your contacts should re-populate the Contacts list on your phone.

Traian Gabrian

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
The moment I logged into my gmail account after the reset all the apps I had previously reappeared as well as the playstore.
Unfortunately not my contacts. It's there any other way to get my contacts back ?

Vsweety

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
The moment I logged into my gmail account after the reset all the apps I had previously reappeared as well as the playstore.
Unfortunately not my contacts. It's there any other way to get my contacts back ?

If you know which folder contains your contacts, how about replacing the new, empty folder on the phone by a copy of the old folder that's in your copied set on your MBP?

And when setting up the device, after resetting it to factory settings, make sure your contacts are permanently backed up to your account in the Play Store. Then, like with your apps, they will repopulate the Contacts list on the device with your 'old' contacts when next you need to reset your phone to factory settings. Or when you get a new phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton