Recovering my Contacts from Mac Book Pro Folder
I dragged/transferred all my Note 2 data/files in a regular folder on my Mac Book Pro over a USB cable and with the help of the Android File Transfer.
Does anybody knows how to recover my contact list back on my Note 2 after resetting the phone to the factory setting.
I am lost people.
- 03-27-2014, 10:04 AM #2
- 03-27-2014, 03:02 PM #4
Re: Recovering my Contacts from Mac Book Pro Folder
And when setting up the device, after resetting it to factory settings, make sure your contacts are permanently backed up to your account in the Play Store. Then, like with your apps, they will repopulate the Contacts list on the device with your 'old' contacts when next you need to reset your phone to factory settings. Or when you get a new phone.
- By Brittney Nguyen in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-20-2014, 06:52 AM
- By tigerobrien in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2014, 02:31 AM
- By NoraMelua in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-27-2014, 02:08 PM
- By taurusreddy in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 03-27-2014, 12:27 PM
- By gor in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2014, 10:02 PM