Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Best launcher apps (free)

Been using my razr hd for a while now. On stock 4.1.2 Motorola rom (but rooted) Ive been searching for a launcher thats fun to use but most just look tatty, the stock launcher is boring me now need a bit of spice what are some of the best free launchers or cheap if they cost anything.

Global Posts
    597 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.4 KitKat

Default Re: Best launcher apps (free)

Nova(Free and Pro), Google Now, Apex(Free and Pro) to name just 3.
    N5 Black 32GB (5.01), N4 (4.4.4), iphone 5 (ios 8.1), ONE+64GB, N7(5.02) AT&T The Nexus 5 is so fast...I just finished the internet...The ending wasn't great...

I recommend Nova Launcher. It is free, but if you really like it you can upgrade to the paid version. The free verison offers a lot of features, so you won't be missing out on much if you decide not to get the paid version.

Nova, Action, and Go launcher are all pretty good.

Sent from my LG-G2 running Carbon 4.4.2

Action launcher and Aviate

Sent from my XT1060 using Mobile Nations mobile app

The free version of Nova is great. It has all the features you need in a Launcher. The paid version is still worth it though, as a lot of the bells and whistles are really good.

Posted via Android Central App

i really like Smart Launcher 2! separates your apps into categories, has a somewhat diff homescreen and it is really fast and smooth!

only downside is you need to pay in order to have multiple screens and widgets (on the free version, you can only switch the clock widget)

but other than SL, i recommend Apex! i find it to have more features in the free version than Nova and it is equally smooth and fast!

sent from my Moto G