Food Fight

dctokyo

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Jason Mackenzie posted this on Twitter

If you want to buy a product built out of cheap plastic, there's a solution for you. But we're going after a different customer, someone who wants the best.
Jason Mackenzie
HTC President of North America

HTC vs Samsung.................. popcorn time :p

Last edited:

Vsweety

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Prettier phones don't run any better just because they are pretty. Just like pretty women are'nt any better wives just because they're pretty. (They are probably worse wives!).

Evilguppy

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
*hugs Note 3*

I have an S-pen and multi app capabilities. I have a fantastic screen. My phone does everything I want it to, with awesome battery life and I happen to really love it. HTC who, anyway? ����:p

Vsweety

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Them fighting words. I liked the aluminum more.

Dents and scratches more too.
So you're not going to protect that sensitive nano-wonder of high-tech gear of several hundred bucks – with your personal data in it too; worth even more – against bumps and drops with some kind of protective case?

That's an expensive accident waiting to happen.

Last edited:

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Samsung will be laughing all the way to the bank.

Posted via Android Central App

Evilguppy

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I don't know, I've had several Motorola Droids before, I was not impressed. That's why I went back to Apple so many times. But I've also had a GS 3, a Note 2 and now a Note 3 and my money's on Samsung.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Best marketed horse.

That Note 3 is still one HELL of a horse. I remember back when the Note 2 came out... it was kind of an oddity and many people made fun of it because of its size. No one is making those jokes anymore.... The Note 3 is an incredible mobile device (OK, I'll admit it isn't really a phone).

But we are playing piggyback. The M8 comes out and people go "OMAHGERHDM8!" Then it will be "OMAHGERDS5".... wash, rinse, repeat. You can't shake a stick around here without hitting an M8 thread. Of course, just wait until the S5 comes out whenever and takes over.

And we'll STILL be in the middle of the monkey crap fight between the HTC and Samsung fanboys.

'Scuze me while I sit here in the corner and enjoy my Nexus 5. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca