- 218 Posts
what is the chance of bricking an android phone during root?
I've rooted about 6 times now. But I have never bricked phone. Thank goodness. I always follow the directions and follow them carefully. What is the chance of bricking during root? Also how would you get out of a soft bricked phone?
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-28-2014, 12:26 PM #2
Re: what is the chance of bricking an android phone during root?
I've rooted plenty of devices and have bricked 2 of them. I honestly don't know what went wrong because I followed the directions. My GTab was so bad that I had to send it away to get it fixed and my MoPho wasn't that bad because I was able to fix it myself after a few nights of researching fixes."The worst foe lies within the self....."
- By Anthonaz Wyatt in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 11-14-2014, 08:27 AM
- By nullqwerty in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-31-2014, 09:27 PM
- By dentalexel in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 9Last Post: 03-29-2014, 12:45 PM
- By Karleen77 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-28-2014, 01:37 PM
- By theargonaut33 in forum AT&T ATRIX HDReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2014, 11:52 AM