Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  • 1 Post By Evilguppy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How do I...?

How do I change my credit card info in Google wallet? I can't find any settings for it.

Default Re: How do I...?

In the Google Wallet app, swipe in from the left, then tap Settings>Credit and debit cards. You can edit your existing ones, or add more.
    UJ95x likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    In the Google Wallet app, swipe in from the left, then tap Settings>Credit and debit cards. You can edit your existing ones, or add more.
    Um... Ok I feel completely inept and retarded here, but I cannot see an actual "google wallet" app. It's neither on my phone nor on my tablet. Is it called something else?

I thought you were referring to the Wallet app. It doesn't always come preinstalled--you can install it from Google Play here.

Otherwise, on your computer browser, go to wallet.google.com, sign in, and click on Payment Methods on the left column.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Oh my goodness, I took the silliest route imaginable, lol:

I bought an app, and when I got prompted to pay, I was able to amend my CC info. I'm sure there's a way to do it that doesn't require to spend money in order to do that, but since I couldn't figure it out... My pragmatic side took over. Good thing I didn't need to use the same method to edit my car payment options, that could have been VERY costly.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Oh, I just saw your link. I figured I'd download the app before I do anymore damage, lol. Thanks for your help!
    B. Diddy likes this.