How do I...?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
In the Google Wallet app, swipe in from the left, then tap Settings>Credit and debit cards. You can edit your existing ones, or add more.

Evilguppy

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
In the Google Wallet app, swipe in from the left, then tap Settings>Credit and debit cards. You can edit your existing ones, or add more.

Um... Ok I feel completely inept and retarded here, but I cannot see an actual "google wallet" app. It's neither on my phone nor on my tablet. Is it called something else? :confused:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I thought you were referring to the Wallet app. It doesn't always come preinstalled--you can install it from Google Play here.

Otherwise, on your computer browser, go to wallet.google.com, sign in, and click on Payment Methods on the left column.

Evilguppy

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Oh my goodness, I took the silliest route imaginable, lol:

I bought an app, and when I got prompted to pay, I was able to amend my CC info. I'm sure there's a way to do it that doesn't require to spend money in order to do that, but since I couldn't figure it out... My pragmatic side took over. Good thing I didn't need to use the same method to edit my car payment options, that could have been VERY costly. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thanthan23