- 218 Posts
should I worry about bricking my phone
I love to root my phones. I don't install custom Roms. But I am always seeing things where people brick there device should I worry about this?
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-28-2014, 09:58 PM #2
- 218 Posts
- 03-28-2014, 10:14 PM #4
Re: should I worry about bricking my phone
Ah, um - yes it should be something that's in your mind and you're cautious to avoid, because a hard brick is terrible - but if you're following an established procedure and being careful, the risk of a hard brick is pretty low. Soft bricks are usually recoverable, but if it's a big concern I'd strongly recommend using Nexus devices where you can always flash back to a stock image.
- By towusop in forum HTC One M8Replies: 320Last Post: 04-29-2014, 03:58 PM
- By ofer vilmovsky in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2014, 03:37 AM
- By pego99 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 04-03-2014, 06:48 PM
- By Ewing33855 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 9Last Post: 03-29-2014, 02:43 PM
- By Closingracer in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 03-28-2014, 08:46 PM