What is your favorite paid app?

garublador

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Hands down, Tasker. Allowed me to do so much automaton. Makes things easier.

Posted via Android Central App
Same here. Tasker by far. In fact, there are several paid apps I have where the only reason I bought them was to use them with Tasker.

If you took advantage of the KitKat promotion and use Google Opinion Rewards then you can get quite few paid apps for free.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I'd have to say, based on my usage, Titanium Backup. Yeah, not very sexy, but while I rom-jump a bit before finding a 'home', its my best friend.

Danny X-Ray

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Next Launcher 3D! Costs $17 at Google Play, but it will forever shut the mouths of those snobby Apple fanboys who think iOS is the ultimate in cool.

X-9 = 2B^3

carrot0115

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
No paid app in my phone. Those free apps are best for my phone, I think.
such as AppLock, it can help me lock my apps, so that I can hand over my phone to other without worry that people may open my apps.
Atok, Japanese input app.

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
There was a time when I might have said Docs to Go, but the SYNC feature no longer works reliably. So, I guess I'd have to go with PowerAmp or Aviary (the base program is free, but lots of paid add-ons)

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Floatifications is another one of my favorite paid apps. With added extensions it works like Halo from Paranoid Androud .

Sent from my G2 running PAC-ROM