I have have a evo lte but Its time for an upgrage. One mb galaxy 4 or 5

djjeffa

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
I have evo lte and im with sprint and im due for an upgrade. I was going to get the one mb but after reading the reveiw it seems like my 2 year old evo. I like htc vs samsung because they are a more sturdier phone but a good camera is important to me so im looking at the galxeys but the 5 dont seem too much better than the 4 to me. Anybody switch vrom the evo to one of these phones if so what are your thoughts?

Sent from my Galaxy 3 Tab with Tapatalk.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I liked my Evo LTE very much. I liked how thin it was and it was sturdy. I dropped it so many times and never broke the screen. I upgraded to the One M7 and don't regret it at all.

The M8 should be a nice upgrade. That said so would the S5 or G2 and maybe the Note line if you fancy. Personally I'm waiting to see the LGG3 before making any moves.

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

djjeffa

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Yea I droped my EVO many times they are durable but my freind has one and the camera didn't seem as good as mine and I heard the one mb it the same quality just with some cool features and the Samsung seem flimsy.

Sent from my EVO LTE using Tapatalk 2

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Photo quality of my M7 is far better than my Evo LTE

Vsweety

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Yea I droped my EVO many times they are durable but my freind has one and the camera didn't seem as good as mine and I heard the one mb it the same quality just with some cool features and the Samsung seem flimsy.

In a quality bumper case (silicone rubber preferred for its shock absorbing properties) or flip cover that apparent flimsiness is gone, while you have that expensive and sensitive piece of high-tech equipment protected from scratches, knocks, bumps, and drops.
If not, your new phone is a very expensive accident just waiting to happen, of course.

djjeffa

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Photo quality of my M7 is far better than my Evo LTE

really because I have done side by side with my freinds m7 and the EVO seemed better and had a wider veiw.

In a quality bumper case (silicone rubber preferred for its shock absorbing properties) or flip cover that apparent flimsiness is gone, while you have that expensive and sensitive piece of high-tech equipment protected from scratches, knocks, bumps, and drops.
If not, your new phone is a very expensive accident just waiting to happen, of course.

I hate any kind of case the phones are already big enough. I bought an otter case and used it once.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
No drama needed, I dont have insurance either.

I don't use cases either and I work construction.

I'm a little under the weather right now but this weekend I'll snap some comparison shots with my evo and my One and post then here

Sent from my EVO using AC Forums mobile app

djjeffa

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
I went to the sprint store, the one seemed to be a little brighter but the EVO seemed to have more detail to me.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I have evo lte and im with sprint and im due for an upgrade. I was going to get the one mb but after reading the reveiw it seems like my 2 year old evo. I like htc vs samsung because they are a more sturdier phone but a good camera is important to me so im looking at the galxeys but the 5 dont seem too much better than the 4 to me. Anybody switch vrom the evo to one of these phones if so what are your thoughts?

Get the note 3 or wait until the note 4 drops.

Posted via Android Central App

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Much as I'm loving my now 1yearld Galaxy S4, it's rather 'old', I'd say rather go for the Galaxy S5, it seems to be the best allrounder:

Dust and Water resistance
Excellent 16MP Camera
2800mAh battery
5.1inch FHD SuperAMOLED that has been rated the best to date on mobile
etc...

djjeffa

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
I got the g5 but im not happy with its night indoor pics I feel the evo lte took way better pics. Dont get me wrong outside in daylight the g5 is awsome but the indoor are dark without a flash and with a flash they make eveyone look super pale.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk