Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Default Phone Construction

Metal phones are shiny until you either scratch them or put a case over it. What I really want is a phone that is slim, semi-attractive, and most importantly durable enough not to need a case! I am tired of owning a beautiful, slim phone (Note 3) that I have to bulk-up with a case. My wife has a naked HTC One that is all scratched and dinged up. Just make a slim, durable phone. That is the gimmick i REALLY want.

Default Re: Phone Construction

Most phones now a days aren't exactly durable. They don't handle drops the best.. So the options are a case if you're clumsy or go without like your wife's and see how well you can protect it.

When I had my HTC One I didn't get scratches really.. But I also don't throw my phone in with my key pocket (or purse in your wife's case) so therefore it never would scratch against other items.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Default Re: Phone Construction

Hmm my One hasn't a blemish on it and I use no case, also I'm a construction worker

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
    Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
    LG G3
    Ambassador