Upgrade available. What phone to go with?
I have an HTC one that I like, but am always looking to burn the upgrade. Which phone should I move to? I'm not too hip on the new HTC phone. I'm not a phablet fan. Have previously been a blackberry boy and was an iPhone 5 user as well. I want to stick either android and I'm on att. Move to moto? Hang tough with what I have and wait to see what comes out? Opinions?
- 04-02-2014, 04:48 AM #2
- 04-02-2014, 04:59 AM #3
- 04-03-2014, 05:24 PM #4
- 04-03-2014, 10:36 PM #5
Re: Upgrade available. What phone to go with?
Well.. the way things are going, if you wait for the next big thing, you'll always be waiting for the next big thing.
Now is a good time to look for a phone. There are great options... From the Moto X, all the way to the Note 3, it's hard to make a bad choice. Yes, in 6 months, there will be a new crop of great phones, but that is always the case.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
- 04-03-2014, 10:37 PM #6
- By geoffsni in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 14Last Post: 06-30-2014, 12:15 PM
- By blackberriquero in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 05-09-2014, 10:56 AM
- By Jeff Smith13 in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 4Last Post: 04-03-2014, 08:19 AM
- By Patrick Bostian in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2014, 01:31 AM
- By d_inalexus in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2014, 11:48 PM