- 04-04-2014, 11:34 AM #2
- 04-04-2014, 12:31 PM #4
Re: Low Antutu benchmark (G2)
Right... you see huge variation on the same phone.... benchmarks can be misleading. I mean, I could overclock the crap out of my phone, start up a benchmark and throw it in the fridge to cool it before it goes Chernobyl.... what does that gain?
They are a basic indication of performance. Across different phones, nevermind platforms, their value drops. Personally, I think most are really only useful when comparing performance changes on the EXACT same phone... like you messing with kernels, settings, overclocking/undervolting, etc.
I can run rom A and get a 31K score on my Nexus 5, then rom B will give me 34K... and I find no discernible difference between the two.
Enjoy your G2... it is still one of the most powerful phones on the market.
- By corpomonkey in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 05-26-2015, 02:54 PM
- By david_august in forum LG G2 miniReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2014, 12:40 PM
- By Ariel Peretz in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 04-04-2014, 12:38 PM
- By 3snakes in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 9Last Post: 04-03-2014, 10:13 PM
- By Jeff Smith13 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2014, 08:13 PM