- 3 Posts
Google Goofing up My Phone
I have a HTC One x +. The problem is when I use my blue tooth and say a command to call, Google comes on with the internet (which I don't want) takes the contact I want to call and wants me to decide whether to call or access the internet. This happens while I am driving and don't want to take my eyes off the road. My phone used to just call the contact, but Google makes it more annoying.
Question: How do I get Google to stop this, or just turn Google off. I like my HTC to carry out this function, it does it so much easier!
Thanks for your reply.
- By dman76 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 20Last Post: 04-19-2014, 12:37 AM
- By surfaday in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2014, 10:55 AM
- By notiphoneplease in forum HTC One M8Replies: 10Last Post: 04-05-2014, 03:27 PM
- By WildCatBBN3 in forum SprintReplies: 6Last Post: 04-05-2014, 12:14 AM
- By dmatl in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2014, 09:30 PM