Android Emulator - You can now run any android app directly from your desktop

Yosi Fishler

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
There is this new cool software called "ANDY" (Home - andy) which allows you to run any google play app directly from your PC.
It's pretty awesome specially when you want to play games on a bigger screen or send whatsapp/kik messages directly from your desktop.
Unlike bluestack (if you know this product) it has access to any google play app and runs very smoothly.

Give it a try and let me know what do you think.

Attachments

• FACEBOOK-ANDY01.png
    FACEBOOK-ANDY01.png
    185.7 KB · Views: 67
  • FACEBOOK-ANDY02.png
    FACEBOOK-ANDY02.png
    140.2 KB · Views: 71

eggantom

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Well, seems interesting. I tried Bluestacks many tames, but it keeps disappointing me. I'll post here once I test run it.

eggantom

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Well, why did you post about a program that will be available only in a month?
It'd be more logical to post it when users can download it at least.

Vsweety

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Free Teamviewer has been available for years. With free Teamviewer you can run whatever software that's on your mobile device remotely on your PC's or Mac's large screen, and use that PC's or Mac's fullsize keyboard and mouse or trackpad.
Also works the other way around: control your PC or Mac remotely from your mobile device. Or from another PC or Mac.

Last edited:

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Team viewer is good, but remote desktop isn't the same as running the app natively with full color, speed, sound and inputs.

sent via nVidia Shield

TeacherMac

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Windows XP Sp3

I've tried to install Andy 3 times without success.

I have uninstalled and re-installed this product following each failure. I have turned off my firewall.

Each time, when it reaches the stage where Oracle VM VirtualBox is being installed I receive 7 errors, one after another, that states "The software you are installing has not passed Windows Logo Testing to verify its compatibility with Windows XP" I proceed to click on "Continue" until the install has completed. I then click "Finish" with Run Andy selected. Nothing happens!

I run VirtualBox which shows no virtual machines created and no image file to be found.

I have extracted a 343 MB file (Using 7zip) named [0] (with no extension) which doesn't appear to play any role in the installation.

Does this product really exist?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I was able to install it on my surface pro. It works ok, but it is very cpu intensive. It got so hot my cpu shut down due to thermal oveeload. Probably less of an issue for a desktop.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

blak8830

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I was able to install and run it on my old Windoze Vista desktop.
Works ok, but is definitely a CPU hog. Was able to install several of "my" apps from the Play Store, and they do seem to run ok.
I may try converting from Virtualbox to Vmware to see if it runs faster.

alang nas

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
please help me. how to put sdcard on andy emulator. I try to install game on Google play "Heroes Charge" but after I click install it appear "need extra external storage" how to fix it ?? any idea ?

eramit2010

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Few days back, I came across a software called DuOS-m. I tried this software in my surface pro. I am running whats app, angry birds, temple run, subway surf and many more android apps in DuOS. It gives native android experiance on my pc. I used bluestacks, youwave, genymotion softwares but DuOS is much more better than these, as it provides many features than above listed softwares that runs android on windows.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams