- 04-10-2014, 02:38 PM #2
- 04-10-2014, 10:46 PM #3
- 1,716 Posts
Re: USB OTG App?
You can use this app to see if your phone support OTG: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ostdiagnostics
Some phones won't have OTG working without a OTG enabled kernel and root.
- 04-12-2014, 11:30 AM #5“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!
Re: USB OTG App?
thread here for installing the drivers for snapdragon which should then support OTG but I'm a little confused as to how to install these.
Quote from the thread:
If your device doesn't have native USB OTG functionality, there are kernel patches for some older devices to enable the functionality, most notably for:
- S5PC210 based Samsung phones (Galaxy S, Captivate, Nexus S)
- QSD8250 based HTC phones (G1, Nexus One, Desire, Incredible)
You can find appropriate kernel drivers for these phones here:
- Samsung phones: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1450298
- HTC phones: Nexus One USB host mode driver
- By android jack in forum Android Security TalkReplies: 4Last Post: 06-06-2014, 08:26 AM
- By ricardombertani in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2014, 10:01 AM
- By AMTrombley0924 in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-12-2014, 07:31 PM
- By rewolff in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 04-11-2014, 10:13 AM
- By jvmirante in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2014, 12:32 PM