Transferring files

marios1441

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm looking for an app for Android mobile phone to transfer or move files from one folder to another and the posibility to transfer the components of the entire folder by one press selection. Specifically i need it for transfering movies, pictures and music from the internal memory to the external sd card but i prefer it for all types of files. I have tried Astro File Manager and ES File Explorer and didn't succeed to use it. Do you know of any good app? I also need a page with 'How to use' tutorial of the app you will tell me if possible. Also is it a program that automatically moves media files from internal memory to sd card or sd card to internal memory but without selecting folders but selecting categories like 'pictures transfer to Sd card'' or 'videos transfer to SD card' for android phone? That makes two apps.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
ES or Astro can do it. Long press on a file to select it, and at the bottom in ES there are options to copy, rename, delete. If you tap copy, navigate to the folder you wish to put it, and tap the folder to open it, then tap paste on the bottom. Your file should copy into the folder you selected.

You can make new folders too. Apologies if you have tried this and I misunderstood your post. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

marios1441

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
ES or Astro can do it. Long press on a file to select it, and at the bottom in ES there are options to copy, rename, delete. If you tap copy, navigate to the folder you wish to put it, and tap the folder to open it, then tap paste on the bottom. Your file should copy into the folder you selected.

You can make new folders too. Apologies if you have tried this and I misunderstood your post. :)
Also how do i move files and how do i move all files or copy files to another folder and not one by one?

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
To move files, choose "cut". To pick a whole folder, just long press on the folder same as on a single file. To select multiple files at once, select one file, and then tap the grid of 4 interconnected squares up on the top right. Then you can deselect any files you wish to exclude. Post back if you have any problems!

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
i got a dificulty to transfer files to my samsung galaxy note, can some one help me how do i get over to this problem ...?

Where are you transferring the files from? If from a pc or another mobile device, there are a few different ways. Maybe by uploading the files to a cloud server, and then downloading to your Galaxy Note.

If from pc, maybe just connect the Note via USB.

morxs

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
If you are going to transfer files from PC, simply install airdroid app. Use your PC browser to manage your files.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

eggantom

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
All above mentioned is good, but I'd recommend B1 File Manager. Check it out. It's actually an evolution of B1 Free Archiver, so you'll get a decent and simple file manager with the most poverful archiver inside. Two birds, as they say.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12