- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S5 Sync with iPad Air...
I want to know is there any possibility that my newly purchased samsung galaxy s5 should always be in sync automatically with my old iPad Air.
1. Company Emails, Calenders, Tasks, Appointments, Meetings.
2. Samsung Mobile Local Contacts to iPad Air (if possible)
3. iPad Air's videos, pictures, files to S5
Please let me know this.
- 04-12-2014, 06:43 AM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Sync with iPad Air...
Moving to a Samsung Galaxy S5 from an iPhone? Here's what you need to know! | Android Central
Some of the things in that post might help. You've got a few options
a) Your GS5 contacts will be synced to your Google account. If you import your Google contacts to your iPad then they'll stay linked up.
b) What email system (calendars etc) are you using? If you're using Google then the iPad can already pull in Gmail, Google Calendar etc and there are apps in the app store to use Google Tasks. If you're using iCloud, check the article I linked to above, should help you out.
As for pictures and videos...the only way to sync them automatically is to use some form of cloud service, or use something like DoubleTwist to help you. Again...check out the article I linked up top. Should at least get you started
- By philliplavelle in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 51Last Post: 08-27-2014, 08:55 PM
- By Defiant311 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 04-12-2014, 10:02 PM
- By Scoox in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 04-12-2014, 06:38 AM
- By smooth4lyfe in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2014, 01:32 AM