anyone else getting an OPPO Find 7a?
I didn't know where else to post this, but I've been thinking about getting one and have a couple questions.
1) Do OPPO devices include the Google play store?
2) what do you think of colorOS compared to sense and touchwiz?
- 05-26-2014, 05:01 PM #2
- 29 Posts
Re: anyone else getting an OPPO Find 7a?
I have the International version - X9006. It has google play store app pre-installed. I have had no issues with it using it in the US.
I am not a fan of the ColorOS launcher. So I quickly switched to Nova launcher. Otherwise the OS it is pretty OK. You get excellent audio and with Wavesmusic and a great camera. The number tweaks you can make to Android compared to Samsung or LG phones may be limited. Or sometimes the menus or items are buried somewhere where you would not expect to look. You will get used to it after a while.
I have had mine for around a month and I love the phone.
Hope this helps.
Sent from my N550JV using Tapatalk
- By Devil13n in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2014, 01:26 PM
- By Borse2008 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 05-25-2014, 02:59 PM
- By ronpfid in forum HTC One M7Replies: 6Last Post: 04-29-2014, 11:21 AM
- By jcole01272 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 04-13-2014, 04:30 AM
- By Guillermo Limon in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2014, 06:23 PM