Buy phones at full price at any ATT store.

garment69

Banned
May 10, 2013
Visit site
Seems more and more stores are refusing to sell phones at full price. If you are ATT customer, you dont have to worry about that anymore. If you want a new phone, use the Next program for your purchase (providing you qualify). Then, just call ATT and have them add the full cost of the phone to your account. Pay off that amount with your credit card.

It may work with Verizon as well, but you would have to check.

I just found this out and thought I would pass it along.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Not a bad idea. If a carrier store won't let me I just simply go online to amazon or the carrier site.

Just to Note this would count as a credit ping since they run your credit when signing up for Next.. So be wary if you don't want your credit pinged.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

garment69

Banned
May 10, 2013
Visit site
Not a bad idea. If a carrier store won't let me I just simply go online to amazon or the carrier site.

Just to Note this would count as a credit ping since they run your credit when signing up for Next.. So be wary if you don't want your credit pinged.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

I am a bit compulsive when it comes to new technology. Always drove me crazy when I find a store with stock who wont sell the phone at full price.

This would be for people like me. :)

1Ando

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
What kind of deal is that? As opposed to signing a contract and ending up paying way less than the full cost of the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance