Buy phones at full price at any ATT store.
Seems more and more stores are refusing to sell phones at full price. If you are ATT customer, you dont have to worry about that anymore. If you want a new phone, use the Next program for your purchase (providing you qualify). Then, just call ATT and have them add the full cost of the phone to your account. Pay off that amount with your credit card.
It may work with Verizon as well, but you would have to check.
I just found this out and thought I would pass it along.
- 04-16-2014, 05:04 PM #2
Re: Buy phones at full price at any ATT store.
Not a bad idea. If a carrier store won't let me I just simply go online to amazon or the carrier site.
Just to Note this would count as a credit ping since they run your credit when signing up for Next.. So be wary if you don't want your credit pinged.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
- 04-18-2014, 03:29 PM #4
- By lerucy in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 38Last Post: 03-30-2016, 04:33 AM
- By Hadas N in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 02-28-2015, 05:02 AM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 4Replies: 80Last Post: 09-02-2014, 12:30 AM
- By Go Ogle in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2014, 08:56 PM
- By unglued94ta in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-16-2014, 03:15 PM