Audio Priority Aux Over Bluetooth.

Guy30000

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I have an issue that I've seen brought up but never resolved. Specifically, I hook my phone with a 3.5 aux cable to play music. I want to hook my Bluetooth headset, which has controls on it (Play, skip, etc.) But when I connect it, it plays the music. It seams a simple priority issue that the phone favors Bluetooth over the aux. This was something that was done on my previous phones (Was holding on to Symbian for awhile) so it should be possible. My searches for a solution have yielded nothing, so I'm hear to ask.
Is their a way to edit the priority of audio output to Aux over Bluetooth? Or some other method that will solve my problem?

I've tried changing my Bluetooth headset settings to turn off the media playback but that also disables the controls. (Thought I had it for a minute)

I am currently using a workaround for this. When I need to skip to the next song. I turn on the headset. wait for the connection, skip song, activate voice command and turn off the headset while it's waiting for the command. This uses a glitch so the audio doesn't stop when I disconnect the headset.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith