- 04-23-2014, 09:47 PM #2
- 04-23-2014, 10:55 PM #3
Re: Facebook update
So far it's not bad, however, the one thing that I'd driving me nuts is you need to sort post by most recent everytime. It has been brought to their attention. Here is a FB page with more info.
- 04-23-2014, 11:51 PM #4
- 04-24-2014, 06:01 AM #5
Re: Facebook update
I am in the FB beta channel, so I have been using the new version for a few weeks now. I hate it. So, so much.
First of all, it looks like iOS 7, not Android and not something uniquely Facebook. I'm OK with apps not following Android design guidlines if it is because they want to have their own style. I'm not okay with it when the reason is they are simply giving us their iOS design. If I wanted to look at iOS apps, I'd have bought an iPhone.
Second, I hate how Facebook sorts the news feed. I don't care what Facebook thinks I want to see. They are wrong 90% of the time. All I want to see is a nice, chronological list of what my friends have posted. Now that is a pain to get to.
I had been using Facebook less and less before the update. I onlyuse Facebook on my phone, never on my computer, and now I hate their app even more than I did before. After living with this update for nearly a month, I'm pretty much ready to delete my Facebook account.
- 04-24-2014, 06:12 AM #6
- 04-24-2014, 10:40 AM #7
- 04-24-2014, 10:50 AM #8
- 04-24-2014, 10:52 AM #9
- 04-24-2014, 10:54 AM #10
- 04-24-2014, 10:57 AM #11
- 04-24-2014, 11:04 AM #12
- 04-24-2014, 11:06 AM #13
- 04-24-2014, 11:07 AM #14
- By InboundPotato in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:29 AM
- By junipertodd in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2014, 10:17 PM
- By pin0y_bear in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2014, 05:58 PM
- By Striker101960 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 4Last Post: 04-23-2014, 05:37 PM
- By budlight-budlight in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 04-23-2014, 03:39 PM