Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What are your thoughts about the Sony Xperia Z2 tablet?

I am looking to find a top quality Android tablet and I saw the Xperia Z2. Does anybody have it already? What are your thoughts?

I want top quality hardware, as I am used to from Apple for so many years. Reading the reviews on the Internet it seems that the Xperia offers similar quality.

I also haven't found a dedicated forum for the device here, so I posted under General News..
    iMac 27" mid 2013, iPad Air 64GB Cellular White/Silver, HTC One M8 Gunmetal gray

Default Re: What are your thoughts about the Sony Xperia Z2 tablet?

I got mine 2 weeks ago and it's awesome. No lag or crashes yet. I also have been using iPads and wanted a change from the boring interface that apple still uses.

But I mainly wanted a tablet for watching netflix/hulu etc. The experience is so much better on this tablet mainly because the black bars are much smaller due to the aspect ratio being 16:10.

It's super light and hardware is just on par with the Air. I have both and the Z2 is more comfortable to hold although feels super delicate too.

The only drawback is the battery, which isn't as good as the iPads. But if your like me and are tired of the same ipad experience, then this is the next best option. For me this is better than the ipad.
    Thanked by: