Question about a Verizon account
Let me start by saying I have a crappy Verizon Razzle phone that my sister got me 4 years ago and added me to her account as a family member under I assume an old plan. I pay her $13 a month and we share minutes and have unlimited texting and NO data plan. My question is, if I bought an out of contract used/refurb/new Verizon based Samsung Galaxy S3 or newer and had her call Verizon and have her deactivate the Razzle and activate the Galaxy under the old plan without major fees or changes to the account? I really don't need wireless data 4g and just want phone and text. For data I will use home wifi. Thanks for any help!
- 04-28-2014, 05:11 PM #2Android Central Moderator
Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Motorola Moto 360 (LWX48T, Lollipop 5.0.1)
Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (LRX21P, Lollipop 5.0)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 04-28-2014, 05:22 PM #3
- 04-28-2014, 08:34 PM #5
- By NAZMAN in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 05-05-2014, 05:53 PM
- By DjDATZ in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2014, 11:17 PM
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 04-30-2014, 10:19 AM
- By GregIsARadDude in forum HTC One M8Replies: 9Last Post: 04-29-2014, 10:44 AM
- By pazzah in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2014, 01:53 PM