Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to check if your accounts have been hacked by Heartbleed

Go on this website: https://haveibeenpwned.com/

Type your email address or username u use for a site
    It will tell you which ones have been hacked....I had one password of mine hacked, which I went to go changed immediately after I found out
    - Using the Galaxy S5! -

Default Re: How to check if your accounts have been hacked by Heartbleed

Hi
    Was it yr devise that got hacked or the site yr password is with? If its the site wouldnt the hackers just be able to get the password again? Unless the site itself has patched the bug. Then wen we change our password that it should be safe...i think? There's not much on it & some conflicting info, but im confused why iv had no notifications from sites that im with telling me their site was a) not vulnerable, b) their site is vulnerable but they are working on it & will let us know so we can our passwords or c) they were vulnerable, have patched the the bug & please change yr passwords.

Thats how i understand it so far.

And iv just realised i got to this post from a search, so i have no idea if this comment/query is relevent for the subject or not.

So im very sorry if its out of place. I will check and delete or modify it if i can.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using AC Forums mobile app