Factory reset and backing up
Hey guys and gals,
I was thinking about factory resetting my Moto X because I don't think my battery is as completely awesome as it was when I first got it and I have heard of people doing it every so often. But you're supposed to back your phone up, right? Or would I just have to redownload everything? If I do have to back it up, what would I use to do so?
Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk
- 04-29-2014, 05:29 PM #2
- 04-29-2014, 05:31 PM #3
Re: Factory reset and backing up
You can re-download the apps. It depends on how much you value your sms and photos. Photos and videos can be handled via cloud services eg Dropbox or Google+ I'd recommend Google+ for this for Web browser access to photos and storage constraints of Dropbox. Contacts should be handled through a Google account as it's integral to an android device. Use the people app. If there's another contact app. Look for the export option then look for the import option in the people app.
- 04-29-2014, 08:36 PM #5
- By rich 89 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 9Last Post: 05-02-2014, 03:46 AM
- By doohsun in forum Samsung Gear Fit 1 & 2Replies: 4Last Post: 04-30-2014, 07:45 PM
- By Kulu21 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-30-2014, 03:33 PM
- By DangerSwan333 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2014, 01:35 AM
- By LJ Washington in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2014, 03:35 PM