Message From Google To Uninstall Themer?!
I had an odd message pop up on my One just now. It said something like: "Google recommends you uninstall Themer (Beta). It is designed to steal your personal information." I was distracted on a teleconference and hit the "Uninstall Now" button before thinking about it. Does this seem legit? I've never seen a pop-up like this.
Has there been an issue w/ Themer? I have been out of the loop for a while.
- 04-30-2014, 11:41 AM #2
- By CharlieMopps in forum VerizonReplies: 14Last Post: 10-23-2014, 01:15 AM
- By Robin65 in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 3Last Post: 05-24-2014, 07:01 PM
- By Phnick1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2014, 03:24 PM
- By androiduserfan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2014, 06:08 PM
- By LeoRex in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2014, 09:38 AM