Message From Google To Uninstall Themer?!
I had an odd message pop up on my One just now. It said something like: "Google recommends you uninstall Themer (Beta). It is designed to steal your personal information." I was distracted on a teleconference and hit the "Uninstall Now" button before thinking about it. Does this seem legit? I've never seen a pop-up like this.
Has there been an issue w/ Themer? I have been out of the loop for a while.
- 04-30-2014, 10:41 AM #2
- By Robin65 in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 3Last Post: 05-24-2014, 06:01 PM
- By Phnick1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2014, 02:24 PM
- By CharlieMopps in forum VerizonReplies: 9Last Post: 05-01-2014, 12:12 AM
- By androiduserfan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2014, 05:08 PM
- By LeoRex in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2014, 08:38 AM