Samsung note 2 updates

Junk Kerberos

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello all ,
I linked my phone Samsung note2 with my PC , I find there is a new Update for the phone.
the problem kies don't tell me wich version is avaible
I want to update my phone directly to kitkat 4.4 because 4.3 I think there is some problems with it.
screenshot.324.jpg

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
It will be 4.4.
Note 2 skipped a few generations.
I hope it works well. More menus to play with at least. :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

I have a Note 3.
*S-Note went from version 1.0 to 3.1.0 with KK. More digitized tick box options in templates.
Have a look at the Note 2 forums.
**Maybe scrap that. I think you had different S-Note files that integrated better. So I don't know what's new there.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

1Linda

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
But not sure when it come to Malaysia but the spec is quite tempting to me. Especially, the S pen got a lot of function. Maybe will consider to upgrade my phone to note 5

Nimes2

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
But not sure when it come to Malaysia but the spec is quite tempting to me. Especially, the S pen got a lot of function. Maybe will consider to upgrade my phone to note 5

I know that one of the S pen feature allow you to write down emergency note on your phone even the screen is off. Quite convenient, write down immediately without access to the note apps. It's good for requesting hand phone numbers.:cool:

Susan Lawrence1

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
I know that one of the S pen feature allow you to write down emergency note on your phone even the screen is off. Quite convenient, write down immediately without access to the note apps. It's good for requesting hand phone numbers.:cool:
That's is really great but I heard that the battery is not removable is that true?

Mandison123

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
yup, it is true. Many of people are complaining about this issue. But Samsung brings another advantage to it. Better battery life and fast wireless charge. I have no issue with non removable battery as my current phone battery also non removable. Plus, now new phone are normally comes with non removable battery.

Camrel

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
Just read the article from amanz that the price of this Samsung note 5 will be RM2699 for 32gb. Hmm, what you guys think about this?

Nimes2

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
Just read the article from amanz that the price of this Samsung note 5 will be RM2699 for 32gb. Hmm, what you guys think about this?

New phone, price is a bit higher during starting but will go down lately. For me, I think that is quite ok since a lot of improvements are made for this note 5 compared to note 2 & 3.

Nimes2

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
In My note 2 . Update Came. After Few Day I click on update Nothing Happend. Only My Mobile Restart .. Nothing is changed??

Which version that you are mentioning? Is it the device not compatible? Try to refresh your update or check whether your version is changed or still remain the same? If not mistaken currently samsung note 2 and older phone are seldom receive updates compared to new series.

Mandison123

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
If compared to note 4 not much different isn't it?
Some new features has introduced in this note 5. For the example, the S pen new features can write some short note even it is off screen. Also, the new wireless charge and the spec like ram are improved. As well as the price and design also different ((( XD

oneorzero

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
It seem that this note 5 will be hot selling since majority are giving positive feedback. Might going to get one when Malaysia launch it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy