- 05-04-2014, 02:54 PM #2
Re: lgg2 screen turns itself on every few minutes, normal?
Welcome to Android Central! It could be sure to some app you installed recently--can you think of any that might have control over the screen?
Another possibility is that it's being intermittently exposed to a magnet that is activating the phone's smart cover sensor. A magnet in the right place will make the screen turn off, and then taking the magnet away will awaken the screen.
Posted via Android Central App--please excuse the brevity and any typos!
- By NismoZ in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 11-06-2016, 04:47 PM
- By Wintercreek in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 11-13-2014, 03:19 AM
- By ianhanson85 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 20Last Post: 09-05-2014, 06:34 PM
- By casab in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2014, 08:04 AM
- By Furious1964 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 05-04-2014, 07:11 PM